At Albemarle, we expect all of our children to make good progress, therefore it is essential that they attend school on time every day.
- Breakfast Club opens each day at 7.45am.
- The school day starts at 8.45am and finishes at 3.15pm.
- Each day at 10.30am, all children have a 15 minute break in the Lower and Upper School playgrounds. The spaces have been developed to contain quiet areas, a tree house, climbing areas and a sports pitch. Playtimes are always full of laughter and children having fun.
- At break time, all children from Year 1 to Year 6 have the opportunity to have fruit and milk. We feel this is an important time in the day and helps to keep the children’s brain active and ready for learning.
- During the morning and afternoon sessions the Early Years children take part in a range of activities which extend and enrich the learning through in-door and out-door play based activities.
- At lunch time the children eat and play separately.
- Early Years lunch time is 11.45am till 12.45pm
- Lower school lunch time is 12.15pm till 1.15pm
- Upper school lunch time is 12.45pm till 1.45pm
- All children are encouraged to eat a school lunch. More information about school lunches can be found under the page Parent Information, the School Day.
- School finishes each day at 3.15pm.
- A range of after school clubs run until 4.15pm. Twinkling Stars After School Care closes at 6.30pm.
To download a copy of the latest school lunch menu click HERE