School Development Plan
WHOLE SCHOOL TARGETS 2018 – 19
Key priorities identified through school performance review & evaluation.
• To raise (attainment and) standards in writing in Key Stage 1 (and 2) by ensuring pupils continue to build on the good start made in the Early Years Foundation Stage (OFSTED priority from 2009 Full Inspection) (including Pupil Premium)
• To continue to raise attainment in Maths (through the implementation of Maths Mastery)
• To embed an ‘emotionally intelligent’ climate (for learning through the wider curriculum and across all aspects of school life)
• To (enrich the provision and) close the gap in attainment for Disadvantaged children, those with SEND and their peers.
• To enhance levels of leadership and develop staff capacity across the school.
• To drive school improvement through working in collaboration with other professionals and organisations.
Website by Kittle Visual Marketing