We are articulate and polite
We have a love for learning
We aim for Excellence
We are Independent
We are Responsible
We are Compassionate
We are reflective
We have the courage to take risks
In April 2011, the Government introduced the Pupil Premium Grant.
Pupil Premium is s allocated to children from low income families who are known to be eligible for Free School Meals (FSM), children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months by the Local Authority or in foster care and children with parents in the Armed Forces.
From April 2012, it also included pupils who had been registered for FSM at any point in the last six years (known as the ‘Ever 6’ FSM).
Schools are free to spend the Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) as they see fit. However, they are held accountable for how they have spent the additional funding to support the achievement of pupils.
Please note: Universal Free School Meals (UFSM) is different to Free School Meals.
UFSM is for all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2.
Free School Meals - Eligibility
You may be able to get Free School Meals (FSM) if you get any of the following:
· Income Support
· Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
· Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
· Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
· The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
· Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of
no more than £16,190)
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
· Universal Credit
For more information about the Pupil Premium and Free School Meals please click HERE or contact Shirley Newman in the office, who will be happy to assist you.
Pupil Premium 2017/18 Review
Pupil Premium 2018/19 Strategy
Letter from the minister
Website by Kittle Visual Marketing